Zakatak Brings Joy to Children
SOS Children's Villages Palestine launches Zakat Campaign as the blessed month of Ramadan approached. This month of charity and Zakat which enables you to bring children the joy of Ramadan through your sponsorship, charity, or zakat for orphaned children and vulnerable families .
Every generous donation in favor of orphaned and disadvantaged children contributes to securing a decent life for them, in order to help them celebrate Ramadan. SOS Children's Villages in Palestine are licensed by the Islamic Endowments Department to receive Zakat Funds - click here for the Fatwa.
It is our responsibility to protect children and families at all times and especially in emergency situations. We ensure that children in SOS Villages and our programmes who are at risk of losing parental care in their homes receive the support and care needed to rebuild their lives again.
One time donations:
- 50 ILS | Contributes to providing food basket for one orphaned child for one month
- 200 ILS | Contributes to providing hygiene kit for a family of 5 individuals for one month
- 500 ILS | Contributes to providing a food basket for a family throughout Ramadan
- 1200 ILS| Can sponsor an orphaned family monthly.
You can donate without leaving your house or visit the bank through:
1. Online Donation portal: Press here to donate
2. Mobile banking applications:
Donation through other ways:
3. Pal Pay authorized payment centers:
This is through the approved payment centers of PalPay in all regions, in order to find the nearest authorized payment center close to you enter the link here .
4.Bank deposit or transfer
- Account # (USD): 9050-707834-510
- Account # (NIS): 9050-707834-570
Bank of Palestine
- Account # (NIS): 0452/1057205/099/3000/000
- Account # (NIS): 0450/1382955/099/3000/000
**Please contact us once you donate through the bank account, in order to receive confirmation with your donation or sponsorship amount. Also, for support and other inquiries please contact us on WhatsApp : +972594216585